Our weekend kicked off with "Donuts with Dad" on Friday at the kiddos school! Yes, I know D can't eat donuts, but it was still a special day for these two to spend a few minutes together in his classroom! Since I knew Jason wouldn't remember to get a picture before dropping him off, I snapped one in the driveway before they headed out.
Around lunch time one of D's teachers sent me a text letting me know that his eyes were looking a little pink, and since a few other kids recently had pink eye, she thought I might want to get him checked before the weekend. I am so happy she cared enough to let me know because she was right! Pink eye in both eyes & an ear infection! Ugh!
Saturday morning we slept in (Dayton until 8am!!) and after having coffee in bed with this guy, we went out to run some errands! A visit to a local vintage "junk" store, lunch and a trip to Lowe's took up most of the morning!
That afternoon Jason acquired a "beer" fridge for the garage, Dayton napped, I cleaned and did laundry and we watched the US Open.
Sunday was Father's Day and since Jason was playing in a golf tournament at his club, Dayton and I went to my mom & step-dad's house for breakfast. Someone waited patiently for Grandaddy to come back from fishing so we could have breakfast. :)
It was a great weekend. A lot of family time, a little house work and a whole lot inside stuff because, let's face it, who can really stand to be out side this time of year!
Next on our agenda is planning a special little boy's 1st birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments