It seems like just yesterday we were spending our days in the NICU with a teeny tiny 2 lbs baby and now?
This.
If someone had told me 8 months ago that our little man would be this healthy, this smart and this dang tough, I would have wanted to believe you but I am not sure I would have. But today? He just learned to roll over from his back to his tummy, is so close to sitting on his own, is eating solids like a champ and is simply the happiest baby on the block. We are incredibly blessed.
I promise you....my whole heart for my whole life.
"As you begin your Wholehearted journey, the greatest gift I can give to you is to live and love with my whole heart and to dare greatly.
I will not teach or love or show you anything perfectly, but I will let you see me, and I will always hold sacred the gift of seeing you. Truly, deeply, seeing you."
-The Wholehearted Parenting Manifesto by Brene Brown.
If you've never read it, you can find it here.
You are definitely blessed and you deserve it! He is your miracle and life definitely goes by fast!
ReplyDelete