I can not say enough about the Doctors and Nurses at our hospital and specifically on the Pediatric floor. They were all so sweet and gentle and took very good care of our little man.
Dayton's daddy was equally as great. As always, he was the perfect support system for me and took such good care of Dayton. We are both lucky to have him!
I stayed overnight with the little guy and he woke up rested and ready to get home. When the resident Dr was comfortable enough with D's recovery he discharged us. I have to say, seeing him back hooked up to monitors and IV's again was the hardest part of it all. It brought back so many memories of tirelessly watching his stats while he was in the NICU. One thing is fore sure, I am so glad this is behind us! D proved, one again to be a resilient little fella!
No comments