Toddler Gift Guide {Toddler Gift Guide}

Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's almost time to show your little ones some extra love! Valentine's Day is just over 2 weeks away and if you're in need of quick and easy idea for your little one, this gift guide is just for you!

If you love Melissa & Doug Toys as much as we do, then these 5 picks (all under $20 and all easily ordered from Amazon) might be just what you're looking for! I try not to go overboard on holiday's like Valentine's Day, but I do like to give those I love a little something to show them how much I love them!

I just picked up the Band in a Box (found it at HomeGoods for an even greater price!) and a special book for my littlest Valentine!
 photo Toddler Valentines Gift Guide_zpsfv4pf1s5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger