Fathers Day

Sunday, June 21, 2015

I posted something on instagram recently about how much Dayton loves, loves, LOVES, his Daddy but, seriously? These two are best buddies. I know that I am extremely fortunate to have a husband that actively participates in everything single thing that has to do with Dayton. Not a day goes by that I don't count my lucky stars that Dayton and I get to call such a cool guy to call ours. 

Happy 1st Father's Day to the most wonderful father, friend and husband. We love you so very much!

 photo IMG_1149_zpsxqbkmwtb.jpg

 photo IMG_1144-001_zpsi0jtirn1.jpg

 photo IMG_1146_zpssk8ggntr.jpg

 photo IMG_1153_zpsz87gscm5.jpg

 photo IMG_1161_zpswti8wxys.jpg

 photo IMG_1143_zpsay8ewvlh.jpg

 photo Daddy and Me_zps50ongzud.jpg
3 Months | 8 Months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger