Dayton's 9 Month Photos

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A couple weeks ago Dayton had his 9 month photos with Jenna Reichert Photography! The best investment I made before Dayton was even home from the hospital was to purchase a "baby plan" for professional photos and I can't tell you how happy I am that I did! I love every single one of them & am already looking forward to our next round at 1 year! 

 photo untitled-12_zpscqvtjcey.jpg

 photo untitled-20_zpshdo2u3kk.jpg

 photo untitled-23_zpsxdxmlpte.jpg

 photo untitled-37_zpsc6nvadx9.jpg

 photo untitled-42_zpse5641jkg.jpg

 photo untitled-46_zpsorfij6bl.jpg

 photo untitled-47_zpsdzum5a2o.jpg

 photo untitled-61_zps8iqicbcg.jpg

 photo untitled-70_zpsdyx6mryo.jpg

 photo untitled-91_zpsd4cms2ku.jpg

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger