Mother's Day 2015

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

 photo Beach Trip - Mothers Day 20151_zpsfcaw4eek.jpg

There are very few things, if any, that compare to being this kids mama. 

Scratch that. 

There is absolutely nothing that compares. 

Nothing compares to the wide range of emotions I experience on a daily basis.
Nothing compares to the love I have for his sparkly blue eyes & gummy grin.
Nothing compares to the peacefulness he brings in the quiet of his dark room at night. 
Nothing compares to the craziness that has become our mornings. 
Or any time we try to leave the house for that matter. 
Nothing compares to the level of admiration I have for him and how proud I am to be his mama.
Nothing compares to the feeling of utter completeness I feel now that he is in my life.

Really, nothing in the whole world is the same as it was before he existed and yet, it's like he has been here forever. 

On Mother's Day and every single moment of my entire life, I thank God for him.

 photo IMG_0310_zpsfska2jzm.jpg

4 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger