Mia Bambina Bandana Bibs

Monday, May 18, 2015

D has been a drool-y mess the last few weeks and after having to change his soaking wet shirt a million times a day, I finally ordered some bandana bibs.

There were a ton of options to choose from on Etsy and all at great prices, but ultimately, I ordered from Mia Bambina. I must say, the quality is amazing!! So soft (100% organic cotton), the perfect size (adjustable!) and they had great colors/prints to choose from! I chose three solid ones because I thought we would get the most use out of them that way. The thing I like the most about them is how fast they dry and how well they actually keep his shirts dry and clean! The only downside was they are shipped from the United Kingdom but I took a chance and they actually arrived very quickly, considering.

You can find the shop {here}!

This post is not affiliated with Mia Bambina & I have not be compensated for this post. My opinions are based on personal experience with this product. 

 photo IMG_1597_zps4rwt482p.jpg

 photo IMG_1568_zpsscvgcrn6.jpg

 photo IMG_1587_zpsg8ds5vzr.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger