Happy Bottom Baby Balm

Thursday, May 21, 2015

I feel like all my recent posted are some how teething related, but hey, that is what our life is about these days.

As you know, D cut his first two teeth last week and with that came is first diaper rash, and he was so uncomfortable.

While I was not happy that he was pain, I was happy to finally put to use, the Happy Bottom Baby Balm that Fairhaven Health sent me to try! I love the fact that it is totally natural and gluten free!
It was easy to apply, offered immediate relief, was not smelly like some of the other diaper ointments and within two or three days the rash has cleared up!

You can order a 4oz jar {here} and shipping is free!

 photo IMG_0799_zps63peppni.jpg

 photo IMG_0797_zpsusz4fjl2.jpg

 photo IMG_0796_zpsb9w7nxec.jpg

(Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation to review this product. I did, however, receive the product at no cost from Fairhaven Health. I have personally used the product and the opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger