Baby's First Easter Basket

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Easter is right around the corner and I couldn't be more excited, as it has always been my most favorite holiday. I recently ordered the Peter Rabbit Icon Easter Basket Liner from Pottery Barn Kids for Dayton. It arrived yesterday and I love it. I just dropped it off to be monogrammed (I am not a fan of the limited monogram options that PB Kids offers, so I chose to have it done locally) and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Nothing seemed more fitting for a baby boy's first Easter basket than the traditional Peter Rabbit theme so, inspired by the basket liner, I've put together the perfect Easter basket for Baby's First Easter. Who knows, maybe the Easter bunny will bring D some of these same items.
 photo Babys First Easter Basket_zpsvse4id7v.jpg



1 comment:

  1. Baby's first Easter... how exciting! Glad I found your blog, newly following :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger