Stylin' our Family Photos

Thursday, February 19, 2015

This coming weekend we are finally having family photos taken! I am so stinkin' excited and can't wait to see how they turn out. When Dayton was 3 month's old (shortly after he came home from the NICU) we had his "newborn" photos taken, but Jason and I opted to not be in them. Now that the little guy has grown so much, I am a little sad we didn't get any good professional family pictures when he was teeny tiny. So, before his 6 month shoot and before he grows any more, we are getting some family photos taken. We are going for a casual feel and plan to take most of the photos at our house. Since our home is full of bright colors and patterns, I decide it would be best for us all to be in some-what neutrals. Plus, I am lovin' navy and gray this winter. I am still tweaking exactly what we will all wear, but it will be something similar to this:


Family Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger