D's NICU Journey - A Video

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I can't believe that tomorrow is my due date, but our little guy has already been here for 12 weeks! Grab some tissue and take a look at his NICU journey and our road to bringing Dayton home! It was certainly an adventure but we are so thankful that he is a happy healthy baby who is growing like a weed, loves his baths, his paci and tummy time, who hates being swaddled and not being paid attention too, who is his Daddy's buddy, his Mama's little love and the light of our lives.

I apologize in advance for the lengthy video (it's 12 minutes) but we had to cover almost 50 days! 


Music: Amazing by Janelle | Little Guy by Gord Bamford | Home by Daughtry

1 comment:

  1. Simply my favorite birth story ever. I hope to hear all the tiny little details one day soon during an evening of good food and wine. Thank you for sharing, truly.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger