Bump Date || 19-22 Weeks

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

19-22 Weeks

Since being put on bed rest, the weeks are all starting to run together. In an effort to keep up with my bump date posts, I decided to start doing them every 4 weeks. This may change, but for now, things are pretty much the same week to week. 

How Far Along: 22 Weeks!
Baby Size: Baby grew from the size of a Tomato at 19 weeks, to a Carrot at 20,  to a Banana at 21 and finally, at 22 weeks is the size of a Spaghetti Squash! Growing like a weed!  
Maternity Clothes: Unless I am going to the doctor's office I am usually just in yoga pants and maternity tank tops. When I do get out of the house I have a few maternity maxi skirts that I will wear. A plus of being on bed rest is that I am saving a ton of money on not having to buy lots of maternity clothes. 
Stretch Marks: nope! 
Sleep: I have been having the craziest dreams! 
Gender: Baby Boy!
Movement: Yes, a ton! At 20 weeks 3 days I felt the baby for the first time. Jason was able to feel him for the first time at 21 weeks 5 days. So cool. Dayton is usually the most active early in the morning and late at night. 
Food Cravings: We were were in the hospital, a friend dropped off a bag of food and drinks, including Publix Old Fashion Lemonade. I seriously can't get enough. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Labor Signs: Besides the signs the doctor was able to identify and stop, nothing new has been going on! 
What I miss: Lots! I am really missing being able to live my "normal" life....work, housework, fun, etc. 
Symptoms: A growing baby belly and sweet baby kicks!
Belly button in or out: On!
Wedding rings on or off: In!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy (for the most part!)
Best Moment this week: Feeling baby kick and getting a good follow up from the doctor at 21 weeks!
Looking Forward to: Another appt for a chance to get out of the house but also a chance to see baby Dayton and make sure he is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger