Perfectly Planned: Cinco de Mayo Party

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Earlier this week, I shared my tips for planning and hosting the perfect Derby Party and today I am sharing my tips for the perfect Cinco de Mayo Party! Personally, I am a sucker for any reason to decorate in bright colors and eat Mexican food, so if you're like me....hosting a Cinco de Mayo party might be right up your ally! It's pretty easy and simple to do, all you need is a few very important things!

How to Host a Cinco de Mayo Party

Invite your Friends! Use these or these to set the tone before they guests even arrive at your door!
Fresh Colorful Flowers || These and these are perfect choices! Arrange them in something like this!
The Perfect Margarita served in the Perfect Glass! Don't forget the Corona for all the non-tequila drinkers!
Have some fun with A Pinata! If swinging a bat is not your cup of corona? Fake it!
Colorful and Festive Decorations. You can DIY or find them here!
Chips and Salsa. Try your hand at making it homemade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger