Bump Date || 16 Weeks

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

16 Weeks
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Baby Size: Baby is 4 inches long and weighs 3.5oz - the size of a Avocado!
Maternity Clothes: Yep! 
Stretch Marks: Not yet! 
Sleep: Due to horrible congestion (who knew it was common with pregnancy??) I have not been sleeping well and when I do sleep, I have to keep my head elevated! It's highly annoying! Praying it doesn't last my entire pregnancy! I'd seriously go crazy!
Gender: Crossing our fingers that we will find out today!!! 
Movement: Nope!
Food Cravings: Watermelon, Watermelon and more Watermelon! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not currently.
Labor Signs: No.
What I miss: Being able to clearly hear! My ears are constantly clogged!
Symptoms: Besides the annoying congestion, just a tiny bump that is growing more and more every day! 
Belly button in or out: Still In!
Wedding rings on or off: Still On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day!
Looking Forward to: Our appointment TODAY and hopefully finding out if Baby B is a bouncing baby boy or a lovely little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger