Perfectly Planned: What to Wear on Easter Sunday

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wow, this week has flown by. I can't believe it is already Thursday! Hooray!
Easter Sunday is this weekend. Do you have plans? My mom is hosting a lunch and egg hunt at her house so we plan to spend the day there. The weather is supposed to be really nice, so it should be a good time!

While I already have an idea of what I am wearing (hello bright colors, finally!) I still enjoyed browsing online yesterday for this season's newest items. I came across a few maxi dress and sandals that would be great for Easter Sunday, in case you're still looking for something perfect to wear. The second dress is my absolute favorite!

What to Wear: Easter Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger