Bump Date || 11 Weeks

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Baby Size: Baby is 2 inches long and weighs .3oz - the size of a Lime!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet!
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Sleep: Still loving it! Naps are still a necessity to get me through the day.
Gender: Unknown but can't wait to find out. 
Movement: Nope!
Food Cravings: Fresh Fruit and Yogurt! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. 
Labor Signs: No.
What I miss: My energy! I seriously can't wait to get it back.
Symptoms: Still just exhausted and now, emotional. Twice I have started crying for no apparent reason. 
Belly button in or out: Still In!
Wedding rings on or off: Still On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating our 4th Anniversary with a nice dinner followed by a special dessert! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we said "I do!". 
Looking forward to: My appointment TODAY! Can't wait to see how well Baby B is going and how much he or she has grown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger