Bump Date || 10 Weeks

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Baby Size: Baby Bench is the size of a Prune!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet!
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Sleep: Yep! Still taking my 15-20 minute naps. I am trying to go to bed a little later these days in an effort to keep myself of a more “normal” schedule. Overall I sleep really well!  
Gender: Unknown at the moment.
Movement: Nope!
Food Cravings: Funny enough, pickles are the only thing I am actually craving! Cliché, I know. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of shrimp!
Labor Signs: Nope!
What I miss: Coffee and sweet tea! I do allow myself to have one or the other once a day!  
Symptoms: Still just really tired!
Belly button in or out: Still In!
Wedding rings on or off: Still On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy and a little emotional!
Best Moment this week: Spending the weekend with family!
Looking forward to: Seeing Baby at our next appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger