April Showers bring May Flowers {Friday Fancies}

Friday, April 4, 2014

April Showers > May Flowers

I must say this ended up being the perfect Friday Fancies theme for today! It's overcast and a rainy, but hey, it's Friday, so no complaints here!! It's been a little bit since we've had some rain, so today's sprinkles are much needed. (Side note: we just had landscaping done and new pine straw laid, so we've been waiting for a little drizzle to help settle things). Anyway, with the warmer weather here and Easter just around the corner, here is a look that's perfect for a rainy SPRING day! Plus, who doesn't need a pair of pink Hunter rain boots?

As for this weekend, we don't have much planned, but tonight? I can't wait. Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary (time sure does fly!) so we have reservations for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.  I am also getting my hair cut (finally!) right after work today. I've been trying to decide whether to just get a trim, or go short for summer. Decisions, decisions.  We shall see.
HAPPY FRIDAY, PEEPS! 

Linking up with {long distance loving}

1 comment:

  1. Great spring picks! I love your pink and green board!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger