Lately...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Over the Super Bowl Weekend, we spontaneously decided to make a quick trip over to Watercolor. Thankfully, Lindsay & Leighton were able to join us for a night and my parents were able to join for a couple days! We had a great time!

   photo WaterSoundJan2014_zpsfd7adf0d.jpg

Just before our Watercolor getaway (or maybe after...I can't remember) I went out for a girls night with my ladies from work! Since Thomasville is pretty centrally located for all of us, we decided to meet there for dinner at Blue Coop (a fabulous new restaurant in downtown Thomasville). After dinner we hit The Plaza for a little dancing and karaoke before calling it a night. So much fun!

 photo ThomasvilleGirlsNightJan2014_zps61779000.jpg

In other news, I recently accepted a new job! I have been praying hard about my current job situation and out of the blue a new opportunity presented itself! I will miss my work friends (a lot) but am looking forward to something that is a little less demanding and with more structured hours.

 photo f0dbd6dc488cbd2ffb30b47c8e238540_zps0afa05a2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger