Bump Date || 9 Weeks

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Baby Size: Baby Bench is the size of a Green Olive (grown about an inch!)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet!
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Sleep: A lot! 15-20 minute naps are still the only way for me to make it through the day. I am still going to bed earlier than usual and now I am waking up much earlier than I’d like!  
Gender: Unknown at the moment.
Movement: Nope!
Food Cravings: Still anything with apples! Apple Slices, Applesauce, Apple Juice…anything! Anything making you queasy or sick: Still Chick-Fil-a and now, anything really sweet!
Labor Signs: Nope!
What I miss: Lunch meat (I miss Subway!) and still missing wine! I tried an “alcohol removed” wine (brand is FRE for those interested) and the Chardonnay was horrible! I am not sure what I was really expecting from an wine with no alcohol but I wanted to give it a shot anyway. 
Symptoms: Honestly, just the excessive, excessive tiredness! It’s really no joke. I have never been this tired in my whole life. It’s one of those things you cannot be prepared for.
Belly button in or out: Still In!
Wedding rings on or off: Still On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy!
Best Moment this week: Celebrating my 30th birthday with all my family and friends! (Baby Bench even received a few special gifts) and starting my new job!
Looking forward to: Seeing Baby at our next appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger