Go-To Clean Lunch Recipes

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I've been eating clean for a few months now (with the exception of the during the holidays...eek!) and love it. Clean eating paired with drinking at least 70 ounces of water a day has me feeling the healthiest I ever have. My skin is super clear, any little aches and pains are gone and my energy level is at an all time high. I highly recommend changing to a clean lifestyle!

When I first decided to start eating clean I was worried that it would be hard to make the adjustment but it was actually really easy. With so many online resources it's been easy to find recipes that are not only easy to make but are really, really good. Lunch seems to be the hardest meal for me to plan for, mainly because I am preparing it only for myself (opposed to dinner where I am cooking for two)  but also because I have to make it in advance (usually the night before). I've tried a ton of different ideas for lunch but tend to always go back to a few of my favorite go-to recipes. Enjoy!

You can find my other favorite recipes and clean eating sites here.

 photo Desktop36_zps898f9b49.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger