Five on Friday

Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Friday! Sharing 5 things currently on my mind!
 
 photo Office_zps394359c5.jpg
{Pin}
 
1. Office Inspiration. I have been wanting to re-do the office for a while now so I've been pinning ideas like crazy. I absolutely LOVE my white Pottery Barn desk (that I got for a steal from someone moving who didn't have room to take it) but other than that the room needs a complete overhaul.  Over the last year it has become more of a storage room than an office and I am determined to get it cleaned up, organized and looking pretty!
 
 
 photo ChickenSalad_zpscab07ae8.jpg
{Pin}
 
 2. Chicken Salad. This recipe is the best! I tried it for lunch this week and decided it will be added to my list of go-to lunches. Do yourself a favor and try it!
 
 photo Wine_zps1262ca1f.jpg
{Pin}
 
3. Stack Wine. A-freaking-mazing! Enough said.
 
 
 photo flowers_zpscb06144a.jpg
{Pin}
 
4. Spring Blooms. I seriously can not wait for spring time. Bring on the sunshine, warm weather and bright colors!
 

 photo thirty_zps33f7bfeb.jpg
{Pin}
 
5. Turning 30! Ugh. Just over 60 days until I turn the big three-oh! I never understood people that get weird about reaching milestone birthdays, but ya'll I am kinda freaking out. Thirty years? How did that happen?

 photo 5onFridayLogo-Final-forblogsidemenu_edited-1_zps5d85e1ca.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that office inspiration! That door...the rug...obsessed. TELL me more about this stacked wine! Fabulous idea! So glad you stopped by and it's nice to "meet" you!
    Happy Weekend, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try an avocado chicken salad! I love anything avocado but I was a bit nervous about it only being good for one day and then turning all brown and weird like avocado does (very descriptive haha). And Happy almost Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That office inspiration is oh so lovely! LOVE IT!!!
    Happy weekend, girlie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there from the link-up! I have been super curious about that stacked wine - it looks like it would travel well...I'm thinking vacation hotel beverages!? ;-) I can't wait for Spring either! I'm really missing the flowers and sunshine with all the snow and gloom we've been getting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger