You'll Never Regret It

Sunday, May 12, 2013

 photo 3001_zpsb80ad768.jpg
 
Last night, as I was looking through pictures in hopes of finding something perfect to use as a tribute to my mom, on Mother's Day, I found the following article tucked into the back of my baby book.  I don't think I've ever noticed it, even through I have looked through my baby book many times. 
I'd like to believe it was there for a reason...that my mom knew one day I would need to read it's words. Because, you see, in times when my feelings are hard to put into words & I feel like giving up, mom always finds a way to make sense of it all...sometimes with a little help from Reader's Digest.
 
Thank you, Mom for this simple reminder, that one day it will all be worth it.
That no matter how hard the journey will be, I will never regret it. 
 photo 1001-001_zps8414274c.jpg  photo 2001_zpsee22a4d0.jpg
 
 photo 0232_zps6513db4e.jpg
 
Happy Mother's Day!
 
And a Happy Day to all the other Mom's in my life!
Jason and I love each of you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger