Happy Valentine's Day

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Somehow, I ended up with a jammed packed day of appointments today, so Jason and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day yesterday! After work, we exchanged gifts (new sunglasses for me and a nice leather band watch for himand) and went out to eat at a resturaunt that we've been thinking about trying for a while. Dinner was great!

 photo Vday_zps59ffc9b2.jpg

**********
 
A few weeks ago I was paired up with Jonnique from Hear the Bells for a Valentine Swap!

 photo vdayswapbig_zpsc057d881.jpeg

I was so excited to recieve my new mug in the mail and she did not disappoint!

 photo Vday2_zps1b4aa8bf.jpg


How sweet it was of her to have a custom mug made for me using one of our engagement pictures!! It's perfect for Valentine's Day (and every other day of the year)! I am enjoying some hot coffee out of it as I type! Plus, she won me over with the extra treat of some of my favorite candy! Thank you, Jonnique! {P.S. she blogged about the swap here}

I also sent some love her way!

 photo Vday1_zpsb4c8d03c.jpg

Yay for new blog friends & fun swaps!

Now, I am off to the gym, a job interview (cross your fingers for me!), a doctor appointment, a meeting!
Whew! I am tried already!

Have a fabulous day!

 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a sweet celebration. Hope your day isnt too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mug! How special!
    I've been wanting to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SUCH a cute idea to make a custom mug like that!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the custom mug! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger