DIY Ideas for Valentine's Day!

Monday, February 4, 2013

The beginning of February means one thing...Valentine's Day is almost here!! And that means It's time to start decorating for the fun Holiday!
 
I've been seeing all sorts of DIY decor ideas on Pinterest and I have been pinning all sorts fun things!
Here are a few of my favorites.
 
 photo Desktop13_zps6dc165b3.jpg

1 | 2 | 3 | 45 | 6 | 7

You might remember I completed this DIY project not too long ago.

In other news:

Did you watch the super bowl last night? I am sure you did. How amazing was the half time show? I just love Beyonce and thought she awesome.

In other, other, news:

I am Starting this book today.
How beautiful is this wedding? Swoon.
I really want a pair of these...and these.
So looking so forward to this at the end of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I just love pinterest!!! I get tons of ideas from there and right now I'm eyeballing that number 7!! Super cute :)

    Happy Tuesday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at all the cute ideas on Pinterest as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger