SPD Valentine's Day Mini Mailboxes

Thursday, January 24, 2013

 photo ReceipeCards_zps25bc8731.jpg
 
It may still be January, but I am already thinking about Valentine's Day!
Last year, I attempted to make these adorable Valentine's Day Mailboxes after seeing them on Pinterest. I never actually completed them so I decided this year, I would complete the project.
 
What I love most is that these little mailboxes are only $1 each (dollar bin at Target) and that the entire project cost me less than $10.00.
 
The candle sticks are from Michaels and were $1.99 each (and I had 40% off coupon).  I already had the black spray paint.

I also already had stickers that happened to be the perfect size.
Of couse, Eli got a little something extra on his!
I used hot glue to attach the mailboxes to the candle sticks so that they could be easily seperated when I need to store them until next year.


Success!
 
I love them! Now, I can't wait for Valentine's Day so I can fill them up!
 
Linking up with Katie & Steph for saw it. pinned it. did it.

9 comments:

  1. i like yours better then the pin. too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, yours turned out better than the pin, and I love the pawpaw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is the sweetest thing! I think visitors might look at me like I'm crazy if I made one for myself but super cute for a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so cute! I'm loving all of the valentines decor I've been seeing.. I can't wait to start decorating :) love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw these are so sweet! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get out of town! These are ADORABLE!!!! I am so in love! I've always wanted a mailbox for my husband and I to leave little notes for each other! This is perfect! Thank you for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger