New Year Resolutions

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy 2013!
This year is going to be a great one....I can just feel it.

Each January, like most of you, I think about the things I want to accomplish in the coming year. Year after year, I make mental notes of my ideas, plans and goals, but come February..ok, let's be honest...come January 5th, they all fall beside the wayside.

You see, I am horrible at forming habits so for me, mental notes don't work.

This year I knew I had to do more than just make a mental list and decided that I actually needed to put pen to paper!  One thing is for sure, I am damn good list maker (just ask Jason...his honey do lists are amazing) and I thought that having the visual reminder each day would help.

Anyway, on the morning of January 1st, I made a list of my resolutions and haven't looked back. Today is day 8 and I have stuck with each and every one. Cheers!!

So, here's a look at what I want to accomplish in 2013!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I think I'm with you on all of these!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger