Let's Get Cozy

Friday, November 2, 2012

Oh, Sweet November! You and your nice cool weather are my favorite! 
 
So, my only favorite neice turned 4 months, so I thought I would take a moment to brag on her.
Is this not the sweetest, happiest baby you have ever seen?
 
Photobucket
Clearly, she takes after her Aunt Kelly!
Just kidding.
Kind of.
 
Seriously? This face?
Photobucket Photobucket

Other than bragging on that sweetness today, I am linking up for Friday's Fancies.

 
This week's theme makes me want to curl up on the couch!
 All peices are from Old Navy, which means easy to find and super affordable!
 Grab a good book, a cup of coffee and get cozy!
Let's Get Cozy

1 comment:

  1. Your niece is adorable and I love all the grey knit you picked out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger