Caramel Apple Crazy

Friday, November 16, 2012

Do the weeks seem to be flying by, or is it just me? With Thanksgiving literally NEXT WEEK, I feel like life is passing us by! The last few months of each year always make me wish that life would slow down just a little!
Anway, let's start this Friday morning off right, shall we?
First, how about a sneak peak of who I hung out with last weekend?
Photobucket

I am linking up today with {long distance loving} for another Friday's Fancies. This weeks topic was Autum Favs! Seriously, nothing says Fall (or Autumn, if you will) like cool whether, hay rides, the fair!!, and caramel apples!
Photobucket
Have a nice day, ya'll!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress!!! Love love love. And the boots are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit!!!! Love it!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the MOST perfect outfit for a caramel apple-- love that dress and all of the camel accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this post is adorable! Cute baby, dog, and outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress with those boots -- such a cute outfit!! :)
    ps. check out my giveaway -last day to enter!!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger