Insta-catch up!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Well, it's Monday so today, I am linking up for...
What have I been up to lately?
Well, let's see...
 
Photobucket
 
1) Football Season is in full swing! I found these cute dish towels at target! Garnet & Gold? Yes, please!
Photobucket
 
2) We are still unpacking and settling into our new place. While I love it, I would also love to have this kitchen...and a subscription to this magazine.
 
Photobucket
 
3) I spent three whole days with this sleep head!
Photobucket
 
4) Being in Tallahassee meant that I got to enjoy some tailgating fun with the girls.
Photobucket
 
5) Before heading home, I soaked up as much time as possible with this silly little one.
 
Photobucket
 
6) Someone in our house has become really lazy these days.
 
Photobucket
 
7) I have slowly started decorating for fall! Yesterday I made this wreath, since the one I made last year, didn't make it in the move.
 
Photobucket
 
8) I was out and about on Sunday and saw this cute shirt! True story.
 
Photobucket
 
9) This weekend was spent sleeping late, house cleaning and watching the Ryder Cup. I was so disappointed with the outcome. We basically gave it to Europe.
 
So there you have it. An insta-catch up!
 
{play dress up with me on polyvore | pin with me on pinterest | tweet with me on twitter | follow me on instagram | feel happy with me on tumblr }

1 comment:

  1. I love that magazine!! I want to subscribe to it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger