Ramblin Wreck Football Fancies

Friday, September 21, 2012

Since I've already shared my favorite game day attire in a previous Friday's Fancies post,  I thought I would create a few looks that would be perfect for work or play, any time you want to show your school spirit!
While, my heart belongs to Florida State (Go Noles!) I also love my Yellow Jackets (Go Ramblin' Wreck).
Photobucket
Photobucket


{play dress up with me on polyvore | pin with me on pinterest | tweet with me on twitter | follow me on instagram | feel happy with me on tumblr }

3 comments:

  1. I love each and every one of these looks for GA Tech. I live in Atlanta, so I've been to many Tech games through the years. Each one is perfect! And the bee earrings? Hello, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I don't know if we can be friends anymore. I'm a UGA alum. Oh well, I can still love your outfits right? The yellow polka dot dress especially!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I'm not a tech fan that's for sure BUT I'm really really loving the outfits :) I think I'd gladly sport any of these dresses! Maybe just not during football season ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger