Lusting for Fall

Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday!
I can happily say that a bit of Fall is finally in the air! I am loving the slightly less humidity, cool breezes & lower temps we've been getting the last few days. (By lower temps I mean it's stayed in the 80's all. day. yesterday.) Let's be honest, at this point anything less than 90 degrees feels like "Fall" around these parts. 
Anway, whatever you are doing today, let's make it a great day, shall we?  
For today's Friday's Fancies I put together the same look with items I (or you!) might actually be able to find! 
Photobucket
Perfect for a day work (for some of us), a casual dinner our or even to a football game (Go Jackets!) dont you think?
{play dress up with me on polyvore | pin with me on pinterest | tweet with me on twitter | follow me on instagram |
 feel happy with me on tumblr | plan with me at simply coastal }

4 comments:

  1. I love the navy and brown and mustard! Very very fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mustard tights + navy dress = fall time perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mustard and navy combo! Perfect for fall!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to have to get a pair of mustard tights this season!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger