I have a crush

Friday, September 28, 2012

 
Yep! That's right...it's Friday!
As someone who typically likes simple but classic looks, I saw this look on Pinterest last night, and instantly feel in love. Not only do I love Kelly Rippa, this look is spot on.
 
Photobucket
 
For one, I have always been a fan of trouser jeans and for two, I love the bright pop of color the yellow blouse gives to an otherwise simple look.
Doesn't it look casual, yet sophisticated?
 
Since today's Friday Fancies theme was "Outfit Crush",  I put together a very similar look but decided to throw in a few extra tops, in different colors, just for fun!
I am thinking this look would work on "causal" friday (if you are allowed to wear jeans) or on a night out with friends.
 
What do you think? What color blouse is your favorite?
 
Photobucket

 
Happy Friday!
I promise to be back to more normal blogging next week. I have so much to catch up on!
 
 
{play dress up with me on polyvore | pin with me on pinterest | tweet with me on twitter | follow me on instagram | feel happy with me on tumblr }

7 comments:

  1. Love that blazer and the pop of color shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the color!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! So perfect for fall!

    xoxo, Nicole Rene
    Simply Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kelly, too and her style is typically spot-on! Love her look. I'm hosting a Bloomingdale's Gift Card giveaway that ends in 2 days, if you are interested please stop over! Enjoy the weekend~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the black blazer paired with colorful shirts!. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving that collection of perfectly punchy tops! they'd be perfect for my workday wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the orange blouse, I like the neckline better and the flirty ruffles! I see a black blazer purchase in my future!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger