Life Update

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Good Morning!
I am headed to work for the day but thought I would give a quick update on what's been going on in our crazy but boring lives!

We have plans made for a trip to Tally (Go Noles!) and a trip to Atlanta (Go Jackets!) this fall! I am so happy and can't wait!
Football, friends & fun? Yes, please!

This little girl (our neice!) is 2 months old!

We've been watching Shark Week every night!
Seriously....my biggest fear is being attacked by a shark.
Freaks. me. out.

We are finally starting to pack for out move.
I hate packing & moving.
Things are slowly getting packed...and by packed, I mean stacked.


Loving my new beach hat, courtesy of my sister!
I love a good monogrammed addition to my beach essentials!
Thanks, sis! 

I received the following "sweet" texts from a friend this week. Too funny not to share.
"I am afraid this is what we are going to look like by the time I see you again. I miss you!"
To which I replied...
"I'm thinking more like this....and I am the "tan" one from living at the beach the past year". 
Miss you, La La! Can't wait to see you Labor Day weekend!

My step mom was in a freak accident this week!
She was on I-75 in Atlanta and a semi truck kicked back a large rock that shot straight through the windshield and landed in the passenger seat. Thankfully the rear view mirror kept it from hitting her.
Weirdly similar to my accident earlier this year (except for much scarier!)
Thankfully she is ok...minus a few bruises and small cuts from all the glass.

See told you it was boring!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the accident... On another note, I just wanted to let you know that I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :) www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger