Football Fun & Wedding Weekend

Friday, August 31, 2012

This weekend is going to be a fun one!
Not only is it a holiday weekend (Happy Labor Day!) but we are headed out of town!
For today's Friday Fancies, I am sharing some of my favorite looks for this weekend's activities!


Saturday we hit the road! We'll be spending a night in Tallahassee and are excited to have some time to hang with friends and family.
We are double excited because the noles kick off their season Saturday night.

Speaking of the Noles, how about some ridiculously cute dresses for football season?
Yes, please!
Photobucket
1 | 2 | 3

Sunday afternoon we hit the road again and head to St. George Island.
We have some friends getting married Sunday night and we can't wait to get dressed up and celebrate!
How about a few cute dresses that would be perfect for a causal wedding?
Yes, please!
Photobucket



I hope you all have a wonderful, SAFE and fun Labor Day!
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, all of those dresses are just to die for. I mean the Nole colors aren't my favorite....only because I'm a Gator ;)

    I can't pick a favorite dress from the bottom three- I'd wear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right i don't understand dressing up for a football game nor dressing in your team's colors, this is why i want to move to the south and get involved in this fall weekend awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand the southern tradition of dressing for a football game! I love the middle dress with the Noles colors~we are an FSU family. New follower to your blog! I hope you will pop over to say hello! Enjoy your weekend~ Angie @ www.swede-dreams.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger