Weekend Recap & A Special Day

Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Monday!!

We had a great weekend!

Since both Jason and I work on Saturdays now, techinally our weekends are Sunday/Monday so, after work on Saturday we went out to dinner, had a few drinks and came home and crashed. We were both exhausted from the work week.

Sunday we hit the beach for the entire today. It was so nice to just relax for a few hours.


{Follow me on Instagram @KellyBench}

Today, I am cleaning the house, grocery shopping, doing laundry and catching up on emails, blog posts and bills...blah.
Jason is at work, running a golf tournament.

Anyway, yesterday was a special day.
My baby Bro...


... turned 21!


 21?!?!?!


 Yes, 21...TWO. ONE.


 How can that be? 


 Seems like he was just coming home from the hospital.
Now he's all grown up.


Geez, I feel old now.

He is such a special guy and I am so proud to be his sister!!

Happy Birthday, J.P.!!


Linking up today, for...



5 comments:

  1. wow! i don't know what it would have been like watching my sister grow-up from a baby. so precious and such a proud big sis! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such sweet photos! Also there's nothing quite like spending a relaxing day out on the beach.. that's exactly what we did today! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-Day Bro!!...The men are KILLIN' in that wedding pic...LOL!!...LOVE it...isn't CA-RAZY how time flies the OLDER we get...no bueno...I don't like that...kinda scary...I enjoyed watching you and your siblings grow up in this post...I love old school family pics...

    Showing love from Phone Photo Fun Mondays.

    Be Blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, happy birthday to your brother! And I'm super jealous of your beach day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger