Wedding Guest

Friday, July 13, 2012

When I saw this week's theme for Friday Fancies, it through me for a loop!

I honestly haven't been a "guest" at wedding in a really long time. I am usually working, thus wearing the professional black dress and flats. My accessories typically consist of a clip board, a walkie talkie, extra pens, the brides emergency kit and lots of paperwork & timelines.

Needless to say, creating these looks was fun for me!!
Now, I just need to get these super cute dresses in my closet :)

Happy Friday, Peeps! 

Wedding Guest


9 comments:

  1. Aww these looks are adorable! Especially the first one, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 of these looks! It's great to get your perspective, since you're normally on the inside looking out. ;) Oh, and we're happily now following your blog! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coral number. That color is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you nailed it with these three looks! So classy and timeless. That middle dress needs to be in my closet! Fun blog and happy to be following along now! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks! That purple dress is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all three dresses but I think the first and third would have to be my favorites, just because coral and purple are two of my favorite colors! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dresses and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger