Tuesday & The Target Curse

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hola! Not much going on today, just working away and wishing it was the weekend already.
This working Tuesday-Saturday is taking a lot of getting used to. I can't seem to ever remember what day it is. Of course, when Friday does finally arrive...it's actually my Thursday. Boo.

Today, I am linking up for Target Tuesday & sharing some of my recent Target wants.
Surprisingly, I haven't stepped foot in Target in over a MONTH! That is like an eternity for me! I am however, loving the extra money I am saving! Seriously, the Target curse gets me every time. :)
Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Stripe Tube Dress - Assorted ColorsMossimo Supply Co. Juniors Maxi Dress - Assorted Colors
Gold Geometric Enamel BraceletGold Stretch Discs Bracelet

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Washi Wedge Sandal - Assorted ColorsWomen's Mossimo® Pollie Strappy Espadrille - Assorted ColorsWomen's Mossimo® Primrose Espadrille Wedge Sandals - Taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger