My Beach Essentials

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I've received a few emails and get questions from friends & co-workers asking what I like to take to the beach. Since we have been living on the coast for almost a year now, my beach essentials have changed a lot! I used to take way to much with me and now, I take just the neccessities!


1. Beach Hat: I love this one.
2. Iphone / Music: Gotta have Pandora & Itunes
5. Beach Bag: My favorites.
6. Beach Towels: Duh.
7. Sunglasses: Must have.
8. Umbrella: We have this one.
9. Chair: We have these.
10. Noodles: For floating in the water :)
11. Drinks: Can't live without a full cooler!
12. Magazines: To keep up with the important things going on in the world.
13. Sunscreen: Another must have!

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger