Let's Catch Up

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My heart is so heavy for all those affected by the recent events in Colorado. Words can not express how sad I am that we live in a world, with crazy people, who do these things. My continued prayers for all the victims, their families and this scary world we live in.

Alright, let's catch up shall we?
While uploading pictures today, I realized that I never really did an official 4th of July post. Since so much time has past by now, I am just going to share a few of my favorite pictures from the night. We watched a wonderful fireworks show over on the beach, just south of the Flagler Beach Pier.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
While we had a great time celebrating, we missed our friends & our traditions in Tallahassee.
Last weekend, my parents visited from Atlanta. We had a great visit and spent as much time as possible either on the beach or on the water. It was a relaxing and fun weekend! We had a great boat captain :), a cooler of cold drinks, good music and lot's of hot Florida sunshine.
On the 15th, my baby neice, turned 1 month old! Time sure does fly! Thank you for all you sweet emails and comments on how cute she is! I think so too :) 
Other than that, we've been hanging out at home, lounging by the pool and sipping margaritas whenever possible.

In other news, we are getting ready to move out of our apartment! It's been a great little place for us this past year, but we are ready for something a larger, closer to both our jobs and closer to the water :) While I am excited to be moving into a new place, I am not looking forward to the moving process. Ugh! Didn't I just unpack everything???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger