Getting Ready

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Since our venue was 30 minutes north of town, we decided to have our hair done in Tallahassee, before heading to Thomasville. Once we arrived at Pebble Hill, I quickly had my make up done, and it was time to get in my dress.
My sister, who was my Matron of Honor, was with me and help me get in my dress.
 

I also had the help of Hayley, who was on site the day of the wedding to make sure everything fit right and was perfect. We had ordered the groom and groomsmen’s suits through her company, she altered all the bridesmaid dresses, did all the alterations on my gown and also made the flower girl dress. She is so talented and was such a big help that day.





{Images courtesy of: Browne Photography}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger