Come fly with me

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello, Friday!

First, "hello!" to my new followers! So glad you are here. Thank you for all your kind emails and comments! They make my day :)
Secondly, if you don't already, follow me on instagram, pinterest and polyvore. You will not be disappointed.

Anyway, I am off work today and while I wish I was relaxin' on the beach or by the pool, I am actually cleaning the house, doing laundry and running errands. Blah!!

We didn't do much this week, and don't have much planned for the weekend, so I don't really have anything exciting to share. Boring!
So, in the interest of not boring you to death, I'll just share my Friday Fancies and  wrap up with something super cute :)


Come Fly with Me



...and something super cute?


You are welcome.

6 comments:

  1. That IS a little cutie! And I adore the look you put together -- so perfect for traveling!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute outfit- I love it! It's exactly something I would want to wear!

    Oh and your baby is SO cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this easy and so comfy outfit. I'm a jeans-girl after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie!!

    I love your Euro trip outfit! Classy & comfortable! :)

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolute cutie!! Love the outfit as well! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come fly with me...come fly with me, can I?? I love your outfit...and of course you need to have a passport! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger