A little bit of Fabulousness

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday!! It's been rediculously hot these last few days and I could not be happier that I get to work inside! Props to those that brave the heat each day.

We don't have much planned for the weekend, but I do have a few things I need should get accomplished. For one, I need to finalize some of the details for my 10 year class reunion, which is next weekend.
For two, I need to get estimates on both our cars (mine for routine stuff & Jason's since a deer ran into the side of his truck).
.. and for three, I need to sit on the beach and relax :)

 Speaking of sitting on the beach and relaxing, today's Friday Fancies is right up my alley!
What goes better with summertime, the beach & relaxing better than Margaritas and Corona??

Summer Treat

Of course, I would love it if you'd follow me via Google Friend Connect -------->
 Have a happy day!!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun treat!!! And those shorts are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost did the same exact combo! But decided to drop the Corona and stick to the margs! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally digging those bright shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those bright shorts! And, margaritas of course :)

    xo
    Sam
    Le Petite Pear

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect weekend outfit! Love the bright yellow and green, so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving both outfits! So, so fun :) That white Longchamp is great...loving the color choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these outfits. the shorts are so cute and i need that watch! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger