Phone Photo Fun

Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Monday!

We spent the weekend in Tallahassee celebrating my Grandmother's 80th Birthday, seeing the Little Miss & Jason was supposed to play in a golf tournament today (which ended up being cancelled due to Tropical Storm Debby).
Today, we drove home in the pouring rain and are finally inside settling in for the night. Since I am short on time (and words!) tonight, I'll recap this weekend's events at another time, but for now, I am linking up for Phone Photo Fun!

 passing through matanzas inlet | picture text of little miss | my morning drive | flowers delivered at work on my first day | always a model | an atlantic coast evening | a1a-beach front ave! | little miss | my drive home each day


on the road to tally | coming off the 18th green | pink sky at night | scrub. | soooo sweet | good morning puppies | golf tournament rained out | a treat for the ride home | 4 hours of rain on the interstate

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger