Phone Photo Fun

Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I am spending the day getting things organized and ready for the week, because I start a new job tomorrow!! ekkk!

My new job means that I get to stay in Palm Coast! No more commuting for work!! YEAH!!

It was a long year of traveling back and forth to Tallahassee each week and I will really miss my job in Tallahasssee, but I am so excited and blessed to be home with Jason (and Puppies!)

I finally had time to download the pictures on my phone and thought today was a good day to share.
I am linking up for Phone Photo Fun.


A few from Gainsville.

The weather has been crazy these last few weeks. 
But all the rain made way for a beautiful sunset.  

I saw these two books at the book store last week and thought they were too funny. After putting them on instagram I soon realized they are both apparently pretty popular books and a favorite for baby shower gifts.
Too funny.
So true.


 Of course, when Leighton arrived, I had to send out an announcement or two via Red Stamp.

 So little, so sweet, so perfect.

Spending the days with the girls, before heading home :(
I already miss her so much.

Someone was waiting patiently for me to get home :)


 Happy Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA funny pic of the pup!!!
    And what a cute baby. Leighton is such a gorgeous name. I also love that Red Stamp app!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger