The New J-O-B

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today marks the first day of my second week at my new job!

While it is a little overwhelming, I am really enjoying it! It will certainly be a challange but it will keep me busy and it's a great place to work!! Honestly, I am so very thankful to have landed the job at such a fun and diverse place.

AND! The best thing about my new job is that I get to be in Palm Coast full time! No more driving to Tallahassee each week....finally!!

Side note: I won't be sharing the including the company/place mostly because I don't wait my blog to show up in search results if someone was to search for the resort (which, as you can imagine, happens all. the. time.). So, I'll just refer to it as HB. Since you don't get a name, I will share a few pictures.

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger