Let's get sporty

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let's get sporty for a minute, shall we?
Was it just me, or was it nice to FINALLY see this again on Sunday?

{via}

 

Oh, Tiger, why did you have to be such a sleeze-ball?
I love you anyway. 

{via}

This weekend was also huge for college baseball.

After hosting the regional at home, Florida State advances to the Super Regional. Go Noles!
{via}

As for the Yellow Jackets, they played their hearts out but came up short against the Gators.
Jason and I spent the weekend in hell Gainsville cheering on the Jackets. Weekend recap coming soon.
{Side note: Gator fans are the worse! They're rude, classless and tacky. Somethings never change.}
{via}

Oh, and it's less than 90 days until FOOTBALL SEASON!
90 days, people.
Can't. Freaking. Wait.
{via}

And just for fun, how about some sporty eye candy?

My #1, Adam Scott
{aka: Scottie-2-Hottie}

Oh, A-Rod. Those eyes. Yes, please.

The Becks..of course. You can't have sporty eye candy and not include him.

Well hello, Ryan Madison.

And last, but certainly not least. My other favorite golfer, Aaron Baddeley,
{all photos via}
Now, if I can just find a way to get one of these boys casted as Mr. Grey my life would be complete.
Happy Hump Day!
{No pun intended}

1 comment:

  1. Fav blog post!!! I'm going with Bradley Cooper for Mr. Grey!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger