Birthday Rewind

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I can't believe it is already May and I have yet to post about my birthday, that was over a month ago!
I turned 28 on March 27th!


Lots of birthday goodies! I was spoiled this year!!

To kick off my birthday week(s) I met Lindsay, Emilee & Baby Jake for dinner!


I love that little guy! He is growing so fast!

That weekend I headed home to continue the celebrating!


Jason took me out to a nice dinner a few nights before my birthday, since I wasnt going to be in town on the actual day.

We have been talking about trying out Plantation Bar & Grill since we first moved to Palm Coast and since it was a special occasion, we decided it was a good time to try it out.

We had yummy drinks...
and really good appitizers.

Followed by an amazing dinner...
and more drinks.
We ended dinner with desert...
and with coffee w/ Baileys.
It was a wonderful restaurant (very similar to Bonefish) and we had a great time. It was nice to be on a "date" of sorts and celebrate with my favorite guy!

On my actual Birthday I was back in Tallahassee. My sister arranged for a few girls to get together for dinner at a local Mexican place! I had a great time catching up and may or may not have enjoyed one to many of these...


Happy Birthday to me!! Thanks to everyone who made my day(s) special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger