Before the Ceremony

Friday, March 23, 2012

In the interest of not spoiling my entire wedding recap, you are getting the short version today so that I can still link up for the Ultimate Wedding Week.

Aside from getting ready, relaxing, and drinking mimosa's spending time with my girls, the hours before our ceremony were spent taking lots of pictures!
First photos of me :)
Then pics with my ladies :)
Then the guys. 
Then our "first look".

Followed by all our formal pictures together.
Jason and I chose to see each other before the ceremony so that we could spend some time together and so that we would have plenty of time (and good day light) for our pictures together. It also allowed us to have more time at the reception! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger